Friday, December 6, 2013

Divine Statue of Liberties

(a) the constitution established for a society under this or the former Act, and ... outside British Columbia, and includes a branch of that society or association, ..... including the accounting records, of a society must be open to the inspection of a ...
Am having a smudge of a lifetime waiting for you!
The floor is clear and the door is open.
When you knock the door of my heart I will come and invite you in...
As I make myself ready to service provide in the way of this new immaculate mobile solar community centre we will be pioneering together!
Our light family is of 12 hearts including mine 13
(Bridegrooms should be of differing star nations cultural backgrounds and zodiac signs)
Hey doesn't this part remind you of the structure of a corporation. Except that we are not going to be running like that. Isn't this going to be fun to get to get to know each other as friendly. And be a part of a great sustainable enterprise of performing artists and the production of life bearing essential information and tasks!

The makeup of our light family is in peace, love and unity. (genome preservation
If these are some of your qualities and time has ran in/ out for you and think who you will marry, well here I am a pie circled.

You do not have to wait just make your way up and we will plan these great day together. 
This is a rough agreement/ proposal and is also revocable.
Although we all are free operators of the multiverse and only mutual consent rocks of which we lean backwards, spiral up alive into our heavenly realms.
Join hearts for a warm reception/ matrimonial ceremonies. I am predominately male. I identified female  living as a woman.  I am attracted to women only . This would make me a lesbian. I am in love with women!
(Oppenheimer Park)
My artist name
is
Rider, Backwards (by Azrael Light)
my zodiac sign is 
-Libra-
If you will marry me?
Make your way!
Comment of only interested persons need apply!
Clothing for Women by Rider
An Analogy
 1--------12
      My Potential lovely Wives (Bride grooms)
Board of Director
Watch CBCtv Video Interview with Janet Thompson
(Bride of Christ Consciousness
                          Family and Friends

1 comment:

  1. I am greatly honored and ecstatic to be an accepting mother to be .. of an extremely kind lovable and intelligent light being person . ( sexuality no concern ) amen to Gods decision to be all for it :) Lets make this simple fun and blessings all around . AMEN NEW LIFE BEGINNINGS . Brandie Rose Hanson , happy proud and open minded heart for OUR CHILDREN . Peace and take care OF THAT NEW SEED ! garden of aveena ) of soon to come Children of the Future

    ReplyDelete